The Rotarian Action Group Addiction Prevention is a group of Rotarians that:
- Prospects all Rotarians and Rotary clubs active in addiction prevention;
- Brings their expertise together for study and exchange;
- Learns how Rotary clubs can participate in the most effective way in the struggle against addiction;
- Disseminates this knowledge, the developed methodology and informs and stimulates Rotary Districts and clubs;
- Integrates addiction prevention as an essential part of their service at the community.
The Rotarian Action Group Addiction Prevention operates in accordance with Rotary International policy, but is not an agency, or controlled, by Rotary International.
Rotarian Action Group Addiction Prevention has made a movie about “Topspel”, an education tool for schools: